OVETA CULP HOBBY MEMORIAL LIBRARY
Request a Library Room Reservation
- All rooms must be reserved or checked-out unless otherwise stated.
- Rooms must be reserved 24 hours in advance. (We will make every effort to accommodate patrons if a reservation was not made.)
- Weekend reservations must be submitted by Friday 10 a.m.
- Maximum amount of times room can be reserved is two days per week (exceptions will be made for faculty, student clubs and organizations).
- Reservation will be cancelled for patrons who have not claimed their room reservation within 30 minutes of confirmed reservation start time.
- Groups of five or more may request a reservation of the larger group study rooms.
* All form fields are required; comments are optional.