Welcome to Central Texas College Job Announcements!
Central Texas College (CTC) job vacancy announcements are distributed and posted for a minimum of five working days to the public. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. Some vacancies may be restricted to current employees for a period of five days. If the position is not filled during this posting period, it will remain open until a qualified applicant has been selected or until the posting has been cancelled by the requesting department.
|SEARCH CTC JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS*|
|Click here to VIEW ALL CTC jobs|
|*Job announcements updated on August 23, 2016|
|Minorities and females are encouraged to apply.|
- Typing tests are no longer required; however, departments may require other specific testing which will be given during the interview session.
- Applications for employment may be:
- obtained at the CTC Human Resources Building 155, Room 108, on Central Campus,
- downloaded as a PDF document - (see NOTE),
If you are applying to teach career and technical education (workforce) courses, the Prior Occupational Experience - CTC Form 202 must be completed and included with your application packet.
A separate application & copies of transcripts are required for each position of interest. *Applicants can only have three active applications on file at one time.
- Completed employment applications may be:
- turned into the CTC Human Resources Building 155, Room 108, on Central Campus or
- faxed to (254) 526-1170, ATTN: Employment Services
- Any supporting documentation required (transcripts, licenses, etc.) must be submitted with the application to be considered. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of the application.
- View Pay Scales
- For further information regarding job opportunities, please call us at (254)-526-1158. Our hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. on Friday.
- Central Texas College District and its operating units, Divisions and sponsored activities prohibits discrimination in employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age or veteran status.